- At least one author has to register within 2 weeks after notification to be included into the programme.
- If a paper has multiple authors and these authors’ names are written in more than two papers, these authors have made normal registration payment
- The second and more papers 130 Euro each.
- A Group discount of 15% is available for 6 or more participants (except student) from the same institution, registering at the same time.
- If your paper is not accepted by the reviewers, your payment will be refunded.
- When you make your payment please scan your payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and also do not forget to write paper ID number
- If your full paper is more than 8 pages, you have to pay 21€ per page
- Your papers are edited according to APA Style of Elsevier Publishing, so the number of your pages may increase
- You can make your extra pages payment using the same payment methods used for registration
- Refund is only possible till 20 days before from the conference starting date, and you will get your refund after one week later from the conference finishing date.
- Participants and students who work or study in universities and institutions being colloboration with the conference, get benefit from the 20% discount of participant registration fee (from Euro current rate).
Let’s meet the magical, historical and holiday city in Berlin – Germany