6th Cyprus International Conference on Educational
23-25 March April 2017
Abstracts Submission Due Date: December 31, 2016
- Selected papers will be published in supporting Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI or ESCI) and SCOPUS indexed in supporting journals as Special Issues.
- The Remain accepted papers will be published as proceedings in “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (http://sproc.org/pntsbs/abstractindexing.html) and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Best Papers and Posters Awards
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all Workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Gala Dinner (Turkish Cypriot Music, kebabs, full mezze’s and unlimited alcoholic and soft beverage)
- Free Historical Places Tour at 25 March 2016
- More information firstname.lastname@example.org
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS