5th Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research
31 March – 02 April 2016
University of Kyrenia, Kyrenia
More than 179 abstracts were submitted by the authors from 27 different countries until now. You should submit new abstracts or full papers until March 25, 2016. Hoping to hear from you soon, and meet you in University of Kyrenia, Kyrenia, Cyprus, March 31 – April 02, 2016.
- The accepted papers will be published by International Publishers or AWER-Center Proceedings Journals indexed by AWER INDEX and also submitted to SCOPUS, EBSCO, Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- Participation Certificate
- Entrance to all workshops
- Online Abstracts Book
- Conference bag
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Gala Dinner (Turkish Cypriot Music, full mezze’s and unlimited alcoholic and soft beverage))
- Free Historical Places Tour at 02 April 2016
- Free Lefkosa city and Girne Historical Places Tour.
- More information email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS