8th Cyprus International Conference on Educational
13-15 June 2019
Cyprus Science University, Cyprus
Abstracts Submission Due Date: March 26, 2019
- You may publish your article on a journal indexed by Scopus or Web of Science (ESCI) following a review process and by paying an additional registration fee. For more information…
- Selected papers will be published in Supporting or other Journals: Thomson Reuters Web of Science (SSCI, SCI Expanded, ESCI) or SCOPUS. For more information
- The Remain accepted full papers will be published as proceedings “New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences” (indexed in Web of Science, prosoc.eu) and also submitted to SCOPUS and Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index – CPCI (ISI Web of Science) for evaluation for inclusion in the list.
- In addition, distinguished keynote speakers who are internationally renowned in the field will be giving presentations at the conference. You will also have a chance to discuss your works with the editors of the most respected journals.
- All proposals will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- Coffee Breaks
- Virtual Presentation Opportunities
- Best paper and Poster Awards
- Participation certificate,
- Entrance to all workshops,
- Online Abstract Book,
- Free Wi-Fi and etc.
- Conference bag
- Gala dinner (Turkish Cypriot Music, kebabs, full mezze’s and unlimited alcoholic and soft beverage)
- Historical Places Tour (15 June 2019)
- Abstracts must be written in English, and can be sent as an email attach to email@example.com
Start here to submit a abstract to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION PROCESS
3rd Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research – 2014
30 January – 01 February 2014 – Cyprus
2nd Cyprus International Conference on Educational Research – 2013
14 – 16 February 2013 – Cyprus